Looking for a Senior Consultant to Join Our Team
TITLE: Senior Consultant
REPORTS TO: Co-Founder / Chief Operating Officer
A Senior Consultant at Aligned Dental Partners provides consulting, advisory, and management support services to its respective clients by phone, video conferences, and by traveling to clients as needed. This candidate is a strategic thinker who thoroughly understands the group practice and Dental Support Organization (DSO) sector of the dental industry and solves problems for entrepreneurial dentists, specialists, and business owners.
This candidate will help perform financial analysis for its clients, provide recommendations for how to reduce costs, grow revenue, drive EBITDA, and implement systems that increase the value of its clients’ companies. A Senior Consultant provides advice and recommendations with regard to hiring, staffing, budgeting, vendor management, banking, accounting, procurement, marketing, revenue cycle management, and Information Technology, among many other areas of expertise, and has the ability to train and speak on these topics.
The right candidate will be comfortable presenting information in front of an audience and enjoys public speaking. Consulting involves presenting, training, lecturing, and meeting facilitation, as well as problem-solving the aforementioned subjects above in both a solo and group setting. This role involves travel throughout the US and occasionally internationally.
Additional functions of this role may include supporting the operations of the firm with its sales,
operations, marketing, seminar participation, social media, SEO content creation, and other areas to be determined.
- Perform a SWOT analysis of client business systems and clinical systems and prepare reports with findings and recommendations
- Host ongoing virtual and in-person consulting sessions and meetings with client leadership and personnel
- Provide recommendations to clients about vendors that provide leveraged pricing and improved services (utilizing a suite of preferred vendor options)
- Assist clients with recruiting key management team personnel, including interviewing, providing recommendations for hiring and onboarding, and compensation
- Build work plans, checklists, presentations, and training decks for clients based on observations, recommendations, and systems the client may require
- Perform financial modeling of clients’ profit and loss statements, build proformas and budgets, and help analyze profitability through comparison if recommended industry thresholds
- Collaborate with the Aligned Dental Partners leadership team on a daily basis to examine, diagnose, and treatment plan all client issues and determine the best resolution and course of action
- Provide detailed documentation and notes of client meetings, decisions, and action items, and submit them to the client in order to achieve accountability
- Coordinate with clients and Aligned Dental Partners leadership to schedule various consulting sessions to include Operations, Clinical, and Strategy
- College degree in business administration or a similarly related field
- DSO and group practice Industry relevant experience and knowledge
- Prior consulting experience, DSO operations experience, or related clinical experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
For consideration, please submit your CV or resume to [email protected]